We help you solve each of the hidden words in Wordle challenges, both the normal challenge, as well as the challenge with accents and the scientific challenge.
More Wordle challenges are now available. As always, we provide the solutions for the normal mode, but also for the accented and scientific modes, and we give you some hints so you can overcome them without having to look at our solution.
And once again we help you solve each of the hidden words of the Wordle games, first by giving you clues so you can participate and finally the solution to each of them.
The structure is the same as always, we explain exactly how each of the Wordle Spanish puzzles work, similar but not identical, we offer several clues that we believe are more than enough for you to solve the words.
For each of the puzzles you must try different words to find the solution in Wordle Spanish.
Wordle Spanish, accented and scientific Solution for today, February 11, 2024
In this guide we help you find the solution to all the hidden words of Wordle in Spanish, both the normal challenge and the accented and scientific challenge, offering you clues for each of them.
Normal Wordle in Spanish 766: clues and solution to the word of February 11, 2024
First we’ll tell you how to play:
- You must figure out the hidden word in a maximum of six attempts
- Each attempt must be a five-letter word that exists in the dictionary
- For each attempt, the color of the letters will show whether it is correct or not, as follows: if the letter is on a green background it means you have guessed the letter and its position; if it is on a yellow background it means the letter is in the word but you have not guessed the position; if the background is gray it means the letter does not exist in the solution.
- Slow or sluggish in movement or action.
- It has two vowels.
You are about to find out the solution to the normal challenge, a solution that you will see in the next paragraph, so do not continue reading if you don’t want to know which word it is.
We’ve warned you, and the solution to the normal challenge in Spanish is:
Wordle with accents in Spanish 713: clues and solution to the word of February 11, 2024
How to play:
- The solution word can have 4 to 7 letters
- Within the solution word there is a letter with an accent
- The accented vowels are independent from the regular ones
- Belonging or relating to mites.
- An A is accented.
You are about to find out the solution to Wordle with accents, and you will have it available in the next paragraph for your consideration.
We have already warned you, the solution to this accent challenge is:
Scientific Wordle in Spanish 700: clues and solution to the word of February 11, 2024
First we’ll tell you how to play:
- Same procedure as the previous ones
- The solution word is 3 to 8 letters long
- The solution word is related to science
- Lack of the congenital or acquired crystalline lens.
- Starts and ends with an A.
- Includes a Q.
Next you will find the solution for Scientific Wordle in Spanish, and you will find it in the next paragraph, so you have been warned.
The solution is as follows, just below this line:
With this, we have the solution to Wordle in Spanish for both the normal mode, accented mode, and scientific mode of February 11, 2024, and tomorrow you will have the solutions for February 12, 2024.