Diablo 4 receives a new patch next week and its creators have already released the patch notes for this update, which include changes to the Uber uniques and a few adjustments.
Blizzard has released the patch notes for the upcoming Diablo 4 patch for the third season of the game. The title is updated on February 13th with a few important changes that we will detail below.
The 1.3.2 patch of Diablo 4 focuses specifically on fixing errors and issues of season 3, but it also touches on important aspects of Uber unique items. However, remember that this patch does not bring one of the big novelties of season 3.
Notes on 1.3.2 of Diablo 4 season 3
Uber Unique Items
- Unique Uber items can now be salvaged to provide a new resource, Sparkling Essence. Players can take 5 sparkling essences to the alchemist and transmute a unique Uber of their choice.
- The Refine Resources tab on the Alchemist is now called Transmute, and the option to create a unique Uber item can be found in that tab.
- The probability of acquiring unique Uber items outside of Duriel’s Uber encounters has been increased.
- Fixed an issue where the screen reader did not read the Claimed status for Lunar Wake rewards.
- Fixed an issue where the screen reader did not correctly read ancestral favor levels.
- Fixed an issue where the screen reader incorrectly read ancestral favor update text.
- Fixed an issue where Visir Wasp automatons were not affected by immobilizing effects.
- Fixed an issue where information was missing in the tooltip for Flame Cores.
- Fixed an issue where journal pages did not appear during the Kulle’s Heart Quest.
- Fixed an issue where only the first person of the group received credit for looting Obelisks Whispers.
- Fixed an issue where Malphas’ attacks could still damage players after being defeated.
- Fixed an issue where the Season Journey’s nothing of the objective still refers to Pearls of Protection to summon Echo of Malphas instead of Flame Cores.
- Fixed an issue where treasure goblins could fail to appear while fighting Avarice.
- Fixed an issue where enemies killed by an execution effect could not drop loot.
- Fixed an issue where Selig’s Molten Heart did not always obtain the maximum value for its movement speed affix.
- Fixed an issue where the cost of damage increase and resource reduction from Ring of the Starless Skies was not calculated correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the last lieutenant did not appear in The Onyx Watchtower, preventing completion without a restart.
User Interface and User Experience
- Fixed an issue where adding a friend while playing with a controller immediately reopened the add friend menu.
- Fixed an issue where setting a note for a friend would open the add friend menu after adding the note.
- Fixed an issue where Animus icons were missing on the minimap in the Betrayer’s Row dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where a gem socketed into a legendary or unique item could disappear if the item was dropped.
- Fixed an issue where some players using NVMe solid state drives experienced instability.
- Various visual, performance, and stability improvements.
Here are a couple of guides for the newly started season, such as the best Diablo 4 build for leveling up quickly in season 3 or the best ones to level up during the Automaton season or how to open the Secure Coffers.
And if you want to learn more about this new season, we leave you here how to prepare for Diablo 4 season 3: everything you need to know about the Automaton Season, what you keep, and other important details you should know.
Other Interesting Articles:
Learn more about David Rodríguez, author of this article.
Find out how we work at Hobbyconsolas.